Pages

Saturday 15 October 2022

Latest Predictions For UK 49s Lunchtime & Teatime

 patreon.com/49sFreaK

I have decided to move my posts to Patreon on a subscription basis, They will be available the day before around 9pm GMT for both Pick 1 & 8 Number combo rather than 10.30 on the day.

I have decided to do this to make my time worth the effort as I have been doing this for nearly 8 Years without charge.

I know I cant always be right but I do get good results for Pick 1 and doubles, If I could be right every day we would all be rich.

I hope you can join me but if you cant thanks for the support over the last 8 years and good luck and hope we keep booming✊✊✊


49sFreaK

Link below

patreon.com/49sFreaK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.